Virtual Art Workshops
Join me for my first ever series of virtual workshops!
- You will need a the materials listed below.
- The virtual workshop will be just like my in-person ones, I will offer feedback and give guided instruction just like I would in person.
- All skill levels are welcome! You don't have to have a single art skill to sign up, I will teach you everything! And if you are more advanced, this will be a great way to get new inspiration and learn a thing or two!
- A drink ticket is included with your fee, for either an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink.
- There is a maximum of 30 people per workshop!
- Once you sign up, you will be emailed with details of the event!
1. Acrylic Paint: Paint Set (I recommend something like this to have a variety of colors at a great cost.) you can also just use the craft paint, it honestly also works super well if your not wanting to commit to acrylic just yet, and those usually run for less than a dollar a piece.
2. Paint Brushes: you can pick up a cheap set at Michael's or your local craft store
3. Canvas: your local craft store will also have cost effective canvas and usually range from $5-$20 for a starter canvas or pack.
My other career was a middle school art teacher, I really love to teach and yet I wanted to do it on my own terms. I have been creating ever since I was a little girl and the past three years I have slowly and unexpectedly created an art business that is starting to thrive! I started by selling my art on Facebook lives and now sell it in stores and online all over the US. I've known I would want to add my own workshops into the mix and I am thrilled to finally offer them to you!